Friday, November 27, 2009

You loved a people undeserving!



"To Know Your Name" ~Hillsong

This is one of the new worship songs that God's blessed me with while at UCSD. It's been an awesome song, just reminding me of how God is so good... Mmhmm. A simple song, telling the gospel in its simplest form, while telling some of the most profound mysteries our minds can('t) handle. Why should we, the sinful rebellious creations, deserved to be loved in such a manner by a holy and just Creator? That He would send His Son for us, to knowingly die for us? Life, only through Him.. isn't God SO good? =].

You loved..You loved
a people undeserving

1 comment:

beafren said...

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reminder that God is out there loving me all the time. Even when I don't feel His love, it is there. Proven by the price He paid.

"Your Majesty resides inside of me"
Someone so majestic chose to live inside
of us not because we deserved it but
because He adopted us as His very own.