Friday, June 4, 2010

For the Moments I Feel Faint



"For the Moments I Feel Faint" - Relient K

This song speaks for itself... =)

Never underestimate my Jesus.
You're telling me that there's no hope.
I'm telling you you're wrong.
Never underestimate my Jesus
When the world around you crumbles
He will be strong, He will be strong

I think I can't, I think I can't
But I think you can, I think you can
I think I can't, I think I can't
But I think you can, I think you can
Gather my insufficiencies and
place them in your hands, place them in your hands, place them in your hands


- Abi

3 comments:

michelle said...

I really like this song. You're right...it does speak for itself =D

Thanks Abi!

Tim Young said...

Yays simple but very truthful song. =]

Neilson Chan said...

Thanks for sharing this song, Abi! It actually sounds like what goes on in my head a lot: "I think I can't, I think I can't; But I think you can, I think you can..."

Yeah, basically, ditto you, Michelle, and Tim. :)