Monday, July 5, 2010

One Life To Love



~33 Miles, "One Life To Love"

I just wanted to share another song, and this one played on the radio recently. I used to play this song over and over and over, and each time, it would make me want to cry because of the bitter reality that we only really get one chance at this life to love on people. It's like a splash of cold water for me, reminding me of my purpose here and snapping me out of my complacency to withhold my love from the people God has blessed me with. Hopefully it'll remind me to love you as well! =].

1 comment:

michelle said...

hi again!

I remember you showing me this song a long time ago. There are times where I feel like I am doing absolutely nothing with my life. Right now, I feel the need to ask God for more compassion. It hurts me so much that I am not living my life to love ALL people. I need to first ask God to take away my pride. My pride is getting in the way. I am not above anyone else. Everyone needs prayer especially me. Looking back at the last 18 years of my life, I ask myself what have I done. I do a lot of talking, but not doing. I just graduated high school and what did I accomplish?

THank you for this song. It's always nice to listen back to the "old" songs.