Monday, May 16, 2011

You Are My Strength

I just wanna get this out before I go to sleep =]. Hopefully its no less encouraging.


"You Are My Strength" ~Hillsong

This is a very simple song.. but I sing it to God very often, especially when I feel tired. Of work, people, school... GOD is my strength. JESUS is my hope. HIS unfailing love is my encouragement. It's when I realize my weakness and I sing to Him songs with a heart of weakness that I recognize His strength and worship Him for who He is.

I just want to remind you that if you're going through rough times, He can be your strength. I think the hardest part, including for myself, is giving up my own strength for His mighty one.

Peace in Christ, everyone =].

1 comment:

michelle said...

I remember distinctively you led this song while we were praying/preparing our hearts for our very first water bottle ministry. I think it was our very first...o.O but anyhoo, I do like this song a lot! It is such an easy song to get into whenever I feel like I need Godly strength. =]] Thank you!