Wednesday, June 10, 2009

At The Cross



"At The Cross" - by Hillsong United

I was listening to a cover of "Lucky" by Colbie Caillat performed by Cathy Nguyen and AJ Rafael a while ago when I stumbled across this cover of "At the Cross". I found it utterly amazing. LOL! well, anyways... I just thought that this was a really beautiful song and the lyrics are amazing, as well...

Oh Lord, you searched me
You know my way
Even when I fail You,
I know you love me
Your holy presence
Surrounding me
In every season,
I know You love me,
I know You love me.

At the cross, I bow my knee,
Where Your blood was shed for me,
There's no greater love than this.
You have overcome the grave,
Your glory fills the highest place,
What can separate me now?


You go before me,
You shield my way,
Your hand upholds me;
I know You love me.
And when the earth fades,
Falls from my eyes,
And You stand before me,
I know You love me;
I know You love me

You tore the veil, You made a way
When You said that it is done.


This is one of those songs that i had to listen to over and over again. It's just really beautiful... "There's no greater love than this..." There really is nothing else that is greater or more loving than the God we have. "What can separate me now?" Nothing can separate us from the love of God. Although there are trials through life, He shields us, he protects us. Even when we fail him, he still loves us, and he still holds us up when we feel like falling. God is utterly amazing.

"I know You love me..."

No comments: