Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Savior, please



I introduced this song to the fellowship because at the time it was basically my prayer to God. He literally saves me from all the bleh in my life. I still need this song to help me go through my low moments. The low moments seem to never stop coming. God is really testing my patience. It really is scary sometimes. I wonder how much more I can handle. How much more do I have to endure? This song reminds me that God is on my side. He will never stop saving me.

I hope you enjoy this song :)

1 comment:

Tim Young said...

I really like how this song is extremely honest about our own blahs.. trying so hard, and coming up so short. I have a feeling this song is going to really touch me sometime when I'm broken (again).. Knowing myself, I'll be there soon enough. But even still, this song speaks truth: the gospel is not just for preChristians, its for ALL of us, EVERYDAY! Every single day, we need God's grace.

I'll pray for you and all your low moments.. thank you for sharing this song and your life, Michelle =].