Monday, January 17, 2011

Your Love



"Your Love" ~Brandon Heath

This song has been an amazing source of encouragement for me for the past few MONTHs, especially from the chorus. SO many times, I forget the amazingness of God's love. I forget that it's all I ever needed: where i find my strength, value, motivation, EVERYthing.

You're the hope in the morning
You're the light when the night is falling
You're the song when my heart is singing,
It's Your love
You're the eyes to the blind man
You're the feet to the lame man walking
You're song of the people singing
It's Your love


I love the bridge :]. Sometimes, I dread waking up to the grind of another day, but yet my God is my hope. At those low moments of darkness, confusion, and sadness, He is the light. And those times when my heart is overjoyed? You can find that all pointed back to God! He gives sight to this blind man and moves the feet of this crippled person, and does the same for others =]. His love is amazing.

It's a pretty simple concept, but I love it; His love is awesome =]. Hope you're blessed!

1 comment:

michelle said...

The message of this song is a reminder I need right now. I don't really have the words to express how much I need God's love. God's love feels pretty foreign to me as of this moment. It's something I feel like I once felt some time ago and I am just itching to go back to it. Thanks Tim for this song. It makes me realize how much I just want to go back to God's love. =]

oh! it's also pretty cool how Pines (Muir's Dining Hall) played this. I hope that it reached people's hearts especially those who are lost and need God's love.