Friday, January 16, 2009

Feel Like Dancing?



"You're committed to the process that makes me more like You"

"not when i'm good enough...not when i've cleaned my act up...not when i've crossed the line a thousand times, and become and better man...Your grace is MORE than enough to cover ALL my sin-- WASH THEM AWAY! right here today, You love me just the way I am!"

"...and You make me wanna dance :]"

"Just The Way I Am" ~Big Daddy Weave

this song REALLY does make me wanna dance...in spite of myself and every reason God has to completely abandon me and my "lost cause", He loves me just the way I am. ooh man, how it makes you so glad to be alive, just to know someone bigger than the universe who made the stars loves you more than you can ever (or have ever tried) to love yourself. what else in the world/galaxy/universe can even compare to this? =]

1 comment:

michelle said...

i really really like this song....it is so catchy and upbeat XD it was the first song i heard from big daddy weave. i fell in love with this song the moment i first heard it. To know that i would be loved no matter what i do or who i am is a good feeling. it is nice to know that there's someone out there that cares and thinks about me a lot. It is awesome how every single person has the same love, but unfortunately there are some who have not yet discovered this love. Despite that, God still loves them.
i don't need to impress God....i feel so free just letting me be me. He would know if i was hiding my true self, so there is basically no point of hiding myself to Him. Although there are times where i am struggling with my identity.....He knows who i am. thanks for sharing it, it is a good choice of song