Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Lost Get Found- Britt Nicole






hey guys,

i've been wanting to share this song for a long time.

sometimes God puts something in my heart to say
but i'm scared to say it because i don't want to hurt or offend others.
i like to keep peace.

this song reminds me that the lost getting found is worth the risk.
if i don't take these risks, how will the lost hear the truth?

and yes, when i finally step out and follow the tug in my heart, God has
allowed me to sprinkle some salt in the conversations with the lost.
praise God for all of those opportunities and please pray that i will
be faithful with the ones to come.

thanks for reading and i hope you'll enjoy the song!

1 comment:

Tim Young said...

wow, thank you so much Vivian for sharing this song. now in UCSD, i've been wondering for this past first week, what am i doing for God? why am i so afraid to be open about my faith in God? this song is a really great encouragement for me not to listen to my fear, but instead to listen to the love of God who would leave the ninty-nine safe sheep to find the one lost one. such a great encouragement.. i don't want my lights to go down, my fire to burn out, for me to be afraid to STAND OUT here. thank you, Viv =]