Saturday, October 2, 2010

"These things take time" - Sanctus Real



I LOVE SANCTUS REAL =] *sigh* i know that I need patience. Within these past couple of weeks, I realized how impatient I am. You all know that I am currently looking for a fellowship or church in San Diego, but not all of you guys know how frustrated I am with this. It's been only two weeks and i am already discouraged. I want my christian community now. It's really hard to type out all the mixed emotions I've been having within these two past weeks. This song reminds me how God will get me through this and how He will reveal His plan for me in SD in His timing. I admit that I am worried that I won't find my group of fellow brothers and sisters that I can be part of. Please pray for me. I need to trust that it will be okay in the end. enjoy this song and hopefully it will remind you to also be patient in Him =]

1 comment:

Tim Young said...

lately, this song has been popping into head for some reason XD. and I really like it =].

It's a really good spur to be patient in God. Because even though we have no clue what's going to happen in the future (heck, I have no clue what's going on NOW!). Sometimes I'm just bogged down by all the ambiguity in so many things.. but it's all part of learning how to trust that God has it all worked out. And not only that, but He has it all worked out for our good.

..but these things definitely take time :]. Thanks for sharing Michelle! We should all continue to pray for each other to be patient for God (and please do so for me. xie xie!)