Sunday, October 24, 2010

Until I See You Again



"Until I See You Again"
~Mark Schultz

(So, I attached two versions of this song. An upbeat version (the 1st one), and a ballad version (the 2nd). You can listen to each one depending on your mood :]. Only recently, the ballad is really speaking to me, but both are pretty cool.)

I've wanted to share this song for a pretty long whiles. Whenever I felt really down, this is the song that encouraged me to keep my eyes open for God's blessing in my life, and keep going.

Sometimes, when I'm in a dry season, and all I can think about is getting out, I feel like my cries are like the prechorus. How long, God? How long until I can find rest in Your arms? Maybe even just take me to be with You, because it'd be so much easier, and right now that's what I'd like.. sounds pretty drastic, yes, but I think most of us have been there before. And I love the response: Don't worry, my child; I know it feels long now.. I still promise to be with you through it all. But don't miss this life I've given you! Live with amazement like a child, talk to me unhindered, keep on loving.

Okay, Dad. I'll try. Thanks for Your love =]. Love You.

You say, "How long 'til I can
come home, 'til I can
rest in Your arms again?"
And I say, "Not long, but don't miss
this life, and I'll be
waiting 'til then!"

Live with the wonder of a child
Pray with your arms thrown open wide
Love with a love that has no end
until I see you again


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michelle said...

Mark Schultz, in my opinion, has a really really really nice voice. Out of all the male Christian artists I've listened to, I believe he has the best voice (again my opinion =D).

Thanks for sharing this song and how it relates to you personally. You're right...I think we have all been there at least once. I don't know if you're going through this still because you haven't mentioned it all to me =P, but yeah...I am sure you already know that God won't let go of you. He loves you so much. I need to tell myself this sometimes too. If you ever want to talk, I am here (well, sort of =D).

I really like the ballad version