Thursday, August 25, 2011

Perspectives



"Perspectives" - by Kutless

Haha, sorry, I've been kinda MIA from this blog. But I decided I'll do a quick sharing today.

This song started playing on my playlist today, and it reminded me of some verses that encourage me a lot:

"Therefore, do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal" (2 Corinthians 4:16-18)

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." (James 1:2-4)

Hope these encourage you!

I'll be back on this blog again! :D

1 comment:

Tim Young said...

kinda cool that you shared this. last night we watched a movie that was about perspective, about how sometimes we're unable to see the bigger picture of things through the unreasonable times.

thanks neilson for sharing these encouragements =].