Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Miracle of the Moment



"Miracle of the Moment" ~Stephen Curtis Chapman

"He has given us a treasure called 'right now'"
"I don't want you to miss the miracle of the moment"

(if you want a full running piece of the lyrics, double-click on the video box, and open the info. there will be awesome lyrics awaiting you ;])
okay, okay, i know that if i blogged about EVERY song i was into for those five minutes, this blog would be flooded with posts by me... xD. but i guess as for this "moment", this song really hit me. i get so caught up with my past, and so anxious about my future...and while all that happens, i'm skimming over the present that God is giving me. it does us no good to think about the "if onlies" because they've already passed. every day, God is giving each one of us a blessing RIGHT in front of us. our families, our friends, our fellowship, our church, our homes, our food...the list goes on and on and on... i don't want to miss the miracle of what God is doing NOW. i won't try so hard to see God's blessings that it stresses me out, but i just need to remember that every breath is another blessing, and as i exhale it should be returning the glory to Him. thank You God for every moment.

No comments: