Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You are not alone



"Alone" ~Sanctus Real

at first, i was going to post this song just because it was a fun/nice song :]. but then I took a second (then third) look (then fourth) at (then fifth) the lyrics, and i was like, "haha, i shoulda done this a wHILE ago.." and this song is such a distraction from my calculus homework right now, but i wanna post before i forget my thought process xD

on one level, this was my petty attempt to make your heart feel better. not only does the music support the fun emotions, but the lyrics say it too! sometimes when i'm down, i think of this song and for some strange reason i somehow feel lighter... you can make your own observations about that.

on the next, i was thinking about how God does this for us. i am continually amazed by God's everlasting promise that He will never leave us alone. just to reach US, He fought the biggest tide humanity has ever faced..just to be together with us. and when i feel alone, completely alone where i'm just so broken about myself, i listen to this song...am reminded about the tide He fought... and it makes my heart feel better. =]

on yet another level, i think about our fellowship/church/family. wow, God had put us all together, and this is like my song to you, telling you how much i really love you guys. and i have to say sorry and confess to some of you, that in my weakness i have not fought the tides hard enough...i've let the tides overtake me. but thank God, we still have breath, so as long as we do, i wanna cherish everything we're doing together! i say this: i would fight the tide to be with you, God's gift in my life. so when you feel alone...listen to this song...let make your heart feel better

"rainy mondays feel like fridays
when You're/you're smiling at me,
i can feel the.....space....
between us
c
...o
.......l
..........l
............a
..............Philipians 1:3-6, "i thank God every time i remember you. in all my prayers for all of you , I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this that He who began a good work in you will carry it onto completion until the day of Jesus Christ"
...................s
.....................i
......................n
........................g
our love is everlasting"

No comments: