Monday, March 30, 2009

Shipwreck



"Shipwreck" ~Starfield

This song has so many different ways it can speak to you and me..wows. I think i shared this song with a lot of you peoples already, but here it is again :]

because of all the amazing ways i could look at this song i could make this post VERY indepth and long...but i'll let my words be few :]. lately i've been feeling kind of...less than what i wish to be. i've been looking back one or two years, and i notice how i've changed in so many different aspects; and in most of these ways, i wonder "God, how come i can't be/think/act like i had before!" in these moments though, i'm reminded of what i am: a shipwreck that tried to go his own way through the storm. now i'm asking, though i'm just a beggar, for Him to keep working on me...so that with Him in me, I could be who I'm meant to be.


really, i posted this song because i'm really curious to hear what you guys think about this song, and how it speaks to you. if you want to, look up the lyrics; they're really poetic. please comment on the song! have fun guys.

1 comment:

Stepheee said...

wow tim, i can't even formulate my words with this song, it's on repeat for me but i still can't find the meaning, i'm touched, i'm crying, but i don't know why. this is a really awesome song....honestly the melody of this song keeps making me think of a dreary underwater world out in the tropics with a sunken ship or a very calming beach with a shipwreck at the shore and it's all lonely and dark grey skies...yeah, i'll get back to you on this...heheh..