Monday, December 29, 2008

Gravity pulls us down, always....



hehehe, if you want to post the youtube box directly on to this. copy and paste the "embed" on the right side...if you can find it....

well i think some of you already have seen me put this up in my aim profile, but then again, there might be some who havn't...

but i love love the chorus and every line too!
I don't want to fall away from You
Gravity is pulling me on down
that is the cry of my heart....i really don't want to sin anymore. i Love God and i want to stop hurting Him....but i still sin! my sinful nature still takes control sometimes and i really really want to stop it! sometimes its just so hard! and i know theres a verse in the bible that tells us that we have this internal struggle within us for Satan is trying to mess with us and the Holy Spirit is also trying to win our decisions too..so its like a battlefield in our head. two forces, one head...
yeah...

1 comment:

Tim Young said...

thanks you steph for sharing, & we'll pray each other :].

and like WOAH, thanks for letting us know about the youtube thing. tech-snazzy people these days are awesome xD