Saturday, December 27, 2008

Orig #10

Hey guys!!!! its finally winter break!!!! its great, yet not great....i mean its a nice time to hang out and have a break from school and stuff, but life is moving so fast and now that winter break has started....its going to go by really fast. "sigh" i wish that school will move really fast, but the breaks and weekends go by really slow, but i have to face reality D:


hehe anyways....i really like this song o yeh warning its a contemporary christian song, yeh if you are not really into that kind of type of music.....well too bad, no im just kidding, you can look at the lyrics.....the lyrics are nice....well to me

I have been meaning to send an email about this song, but was very busy with stuff...so heres the link to the song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjsUie4gToM&feature=channel_page



it is called jesus calling by 33miles..umm you guys mite have heard of it, well to me this song reflects on how i feel a lot. There are times where I get really depressed or sad. I actually feel really guilty that I feel this way because there are people going through experiences that cant be even compared to what I am going through. The lyrics go like this : "you see there's always another story, another side to every coin and how you see your circumstance is all about a choice" Hmm.... well, to me I need to follow this advice everytime I feel down. This experience that seems horrible at the moment may not be as bad as it actually seems. There is another side to the experince, actually theres a lot of perspectives in these kind of situations. I guess I need to make a choice in how i react to it or what I am going to do about it or how it will influence me. I just cant give up and let myself feel down....i have to do something about it." well start by counting your blessings one by one...Oh I'm sure right there, you'll start to see the sun" I am very lucky because God has blessed me a lot in so many ways. I need to find them because that will make me strong, it will show that there is hope and how to get through these experiences. Theres also a part in the song where it basically says that through all the things that are happening and the chaos, do you hear jesus calling out to you? Well, i like this part ( and by the way that wasn't the lyrics) because don't i trust God enough to know that these experiences will help me not hurt me? Am I listening or just piling myself with these situations and not letting that voice get to me? well yea....there is a lot i can say about this song but i actually should sleep now since its two am rite now XD so with that, hope that you will enjoy this song and find your own meaning to the lyrics

Oh and I noticed that Uncle Jerry has been added to the list right? or am I wrong?, anyways I just wanna say hi if you are reading this XD

bye bye XD




-michelle

1 comment:

Tim Young said...

i really like this song :]. i must've listened this song at least 10 times, and sung it many more times in my own spare time. Jesus is awesome :]