Saturday, December 27, 2008

Orig #3

hmm yeh this is actually a great idea XD well after reading tim's email, I stumbled upon this song. I was watching tv and i have this channel where its all about contemporary christian songs. Soooo yeh...umm well theres this song called "we need each other" by sanctus real.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwNsn46-_cs
when i heard this song, it just reminded me of the fellowship and everyone else at church. I mean we do need each other because we grow through each other.. It is like a plant, it needs sunlight, water, and soil. it cant grow by itself alone, it needs other parts. its like us, we build up from each other because learn from each other, share laughs, and have good times. It contributes to the people we are today. God brought us all together under one roof forming one body. We can't function with missing parts. Plus, my faith grows stronger because of you guys. I watch and learn from example. I need guidance because im still learning. I always want to learn more, i hunger for curiousity. It is like a crush, all you want to do is know more about the other person. Well, right now all i want to do is know more about God. I cant do this alone, i simply cant....you guys feel the same way right? =]
theres a part of the song with the lyrics:
It's just a part of being a family, Taking the good with the bad and the ugly, If we could only learn to love...this part makes me think of how we need to ask each other the question of how we are really feeling sometimes. We are not always happy, even though sometimes it seems like we are. We need to open up to each other and go deep down under. If we really care for each other, then there shouldn't be a problem. Yeh there is the excuse of being scared and all, but we trust each other right? I know that I learn somethings that I never knew and could never imagine because of just talking. Its not halloween anymore, its time to take off that mask. Before i was a closed book, but now im trying to open up myself to people. Im even able to get closer to my friends at school because my group of friends mission is to get deep with each other. I know that it will take time especially me, but its just a thought. we are a family, just like the lyrics....we have to go through the bad, good, and the ugly together...because that is what families do. ive been recently picturing what will happen in the future, like what will happen after the seniors graduate. It will be totally different because we will be missing a lot of people especially people who contributed so much. It will be sad because like before i said that each of us contribute a part, we can't function with missing parts. I guess for me i just need to learn how to accept these things and have trust that God knows what He is doing. It is hard because I'm getting clingy. *sigh* I guess all i can do now is spend as much time as i can with everyone because time flies when you are having fun. so...check this song out if u guys want..i like it so yea XP sorry for my grammar and the structure of this email and longness..im just writing out how i feel...theres more but right now i cant get my thoughts straight cause im suppose to do hw rite now hehe yea XD toodalooo and see u whenever XD
ahh i think i wrote too much...sorry guys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like it michelle!!!

i love the part where you said to know God, you can't do it alone....wow michelle
that's true! and i love your openness, thanks for sharing. i like the song!! and your openness too

- Stephy