Saturday, December 27, 2008

Orig #9

Hi, people,

I have a song to share with you guys: Mariah Carey's "My Saving Grace"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRt9nCALRjA



I love it when singers--especially singers with a voice as incredible as Mariah's--sing songs and glorifies God directly in the mainstream.

I've been thinking a lot recently about what my life would be like had I never known of Jesus. What if Jesus had never been born? What would my life be like? What would the world be like? This line of the song gets me the most: "I still exist because You keep me safe." Seriously, where would any of us be without our Saving Grace? Just thinking about that makes me all the more grateful towards our Lord and Savior. Who are we that we deserve to even be saved from our depravity? We should be "burning in Hell" for turning against God, but instead, we are saved. Really, "Lord, thank You, for delivering me!"

I'm just rambling now, but yeah, I like this song. I'm tired.

-Neilson

No comments: